Ocean Doctor, Inc. is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, DC. You may donate to Ocean Doctor in two ways:
Option 1: Donate Through Our Fiscal Sponsor, The Ocean Foundation
Our fiscal sponsor is The Ocean Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Washington, DC. Your donation to us through The Ocean Foundation is fully tax-deductible in the United States. Use the orange “Donate” button below to make an online donation to the Ocean Doctor Fund at The Ocean Foundation.
You may also mail a check to The Ocean Foundation:
- Make your check payable to “The Ocean Foundation”
- Write “Ocean Doctor Fund” on the memo line of your check
- Mail your check to: The Ocean Foundation • 1990 M Street, NW • Suite 250 • Washington, DC 20036
Option 2: Donate Directly to Ocean Doctor, Inc.
Ocean Doctor’s 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status is pending and expected in 2013. Donations made directly to Ocean Doctor (i.e., not through our fiscal sponsor, The Ocean Foundation) received while our tax-exempt application is pending may be treated as tax-deductible contributions retroactive to the date of our formation (July 27, 2012). However, in the unlikely event that our application is not approved, contributions would not be considered tax-deductible. Use the green “Donate to Ocean Doctor” button below to make an online donation directly to Ocean Doctor.
You may also mail a check to Ocean Doctor:
- Make your check payable to “Ocean Doctor”
- Mail your check to: Ocean Doctor • P.O. Box 53090 • Washington, DC 20009